Fall Ministry Summit: Hilltop, Pleasure Point, The Gathering — Together!
About: Around six months ago, God began speaking to the leaders of Pleasure Point Community Church, The Gathering, and the Hilltop Community about doing something TOGETHER. The first manifestation of this coming together was the amazing Awaken Santa Cruz outreach in July, 2017. The next manifestation of this coming together is the Fall Ministry Summit — Pleasure Point, Hilltop, and The Gathering Together. We believe that God is on the move… that God is speaking about greater unity and power in His kingdom… that God is moving us together into greater dimensions of His grace and might to bring revival to Santa Cruz, Monterey, Salinas, San Jose, and beyond! You don’t want to miss the vision of what God is calling us to do together, and you do not want to miss this opportunity to be MIGHTILY REFRESHED in God’s first love for you!
Reasons To Attend: Come and be refreshed, renewed, and reignited in God’s amazing first love for you. Enjoy times of extended worship, presence, prayer, impartation, reflection, prophetic ministry, and healing prayer. God just wants to love on you and refresh you in His Spirit for all aspects of life, relationships, and ministry!
Keynote Speakers: Dave Gschwend, The Gathering By The Bay; Jesse West, Pleasure Point Community Church; Brandon Johnson, Gathering by the Bay. Come hear the developing vision for revival with communities working toghether!
Host Pastors: David Gschwend, Jesse West, Ken and Shaunna Cornell, Brandon Johnson
Worship: Dewey Rogge, Keith Lindstrom and teams. Extended times of worship, presence, soaking.
Children’s Program: For children 12 and under, plus children’s play areas.
Location: Redwood Glen Conference Center, 3100 Bean Creek Rd.,Scott’s Valley, CA.
Schedule: The Summit begins on Friday, November 3 with check in starting at 4:30pm, dinner at 6pm, and Welcome and Worship beginning at 7:15pm. For a full Summit schedule click HERE.
Registration Deadline: Redwood Glen has asked that we have all registrations in by October 20 so they can plan meals and facilities. Registrations received after October 20 will not be able to partake of meal options at Redwood Glen.
Cost and Scholarship Assistance: There are four options for this retreat:
1. Day Use Package No Meals. Cost = 40$ per adult; $30 for children ages 3-12; children under 3 are free.
2. The Day Use Package With Meals is $75 per adult and includes all sessions, all speakers, and all meals (2 dinners, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch), $60 for children 3-12; children under 3 are free.
2. Overnight Deluxe Lodge Accommodation: Adult double occupancy rate $110 per person (2 adults per room); Adult single $125; One adult & one child $175; children under 3 free. Includes all meals.
3. Overnight Standard Lodge Accommodation: Adult double occupancy rate $100 per person (2 adults per room); Adult single $110; One adult & one child $150; children under 3 free. Includes all meals.
4. Scholarship Assistance: We have some scholarship assistance available. If you desire scholarship assistance, please check the appropriate box during online registration. If you are registering by mail, please give your contact information and write “scholarship assistance requested.” We will do our best to accommodate these needs but funds are limited.
To Register Online, please click HERE or click on the words Register Now anywhere on this page.
Mail In Registration: Mail to “Fall Ministry Summit” at P.O. Box 224, Soquel, CA 95073, or email email@example.com. Please include your name, spouse name if attending, names and ages of children, your email and phone number, and check. Checks can be made out to Gathering by the Bay.
Questions? Contact conference Registrar Bev Peltzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.